EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karyl Loux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 15:43:43 -0500
I went to www.Enablelink.com a website specifically designed for visually
impaired users.  At the bottom of the home page is a link to Google, a good
search engine for any purposes, but especially free of excess graphics.  I
entered the words Descriptive Video and it quickly returned over 151,000
sites on the subject.  I would suggest you have a look.  By the way, I now
have Enablelink as my home page because it is to easy to use, and they post
lots of timely material that relates to living with a visual impairment.
I've heard they welcome articles and even pay a small fee for getting them.
Why not check it out.

Karyl