EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ross Eadie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 15:00:10 -0600
Hi Jim,

I checked my Flash version in the c:\windows\system\macromed\flash folder,
and I have version 6.0 r47.  When I went to the site you gave, I
encountered the same problem I am having on the www.7oaks.org web pages.
It would seem they have setup a navigation menu with Flash at the top.

Another interesting problem I found on this solar energy web site is the
naming of some buttons but not naming others.  While it is possible to get
to the information on the solar energy site, it is very difficult trying to
figure out where you are and how to get there.  A person is put into the
position of having to browse links to discover what is under the links or
in other cases buttons.

It seems to me the button labelling problem is easy to solve, and the
navigation menu will require a detailed analysis to be done by those
getting paid to do such work.  Thanks for bringing up this issue as it
seems it is becoming rampant on the Web or has the potential.

---
Ross Eadie
Voice:  (204) 339-5287