RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martha Brassil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:19:02 -0000
 Dear Lucia,
Been having the same thoughts myself recently with regards punishment. It
doesn't work because it seems to antagonise the recipient and create
feelings of anger and hostility.I think by appealing to what is
intrinsically good in a person is the way forward, so that the person in
question  can be open to see where they have gone wrong. I know that it is
wrong to plagarise  without giving the real author recognition but the
important thing is that the ideas are made available to the world. Once
ideas are shared they belong to everyone.
Martha