BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Light fuse ... retire quickly.
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:30:39 -0400
so hey, everybody, what is Weeksville, briefly?

deb
ps. everybody see the last issue of National Geographic? there's an article
about urban sprawl, and hey, that's where I've been working, putting up
stalls in bigboxes and specshells for the last 23 years.... mason(ite), ohio
and surrounding locales.... now you know why I'm so craaaay-zie!!