RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Labedz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 01:01:01 -0500
 Hi ombodhi and all!

Did I really write this?

 Sandy wrote:

> >...we have the intelligence to make the weapons to kill animals so it's
> >natural...

I don't remember writing that's it's natural to kill.  It's possible,
obviously, but most of us would have a real, gut aversion  to killing another
being.  So I just want to be clear, I do not think it's natural just because
it's possible.  Because of our "superior" intelligence we are able to do many
things but much of them are not natural by which I mean we have to overcome
an instinctual fear to do them eg. fly in an airplane, go to the dentist and
so on.

Just to be sure there's no confusion, I am passionately opposed to eating
animals, it's simply unkind and, I feel sure, unnecessary.

Smiles,

Sandy