RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prema Qadir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:51:16 -0500
Carol,

I understand what you are saying, but why has cancer only become such an
epidemic in modern times.  One natural healing doctor told me that that
cancer is found nowhere in the Bible [if we can believe what we read the
Bible].

Cancer definitely seems to be some kind of dysfunctional reaction to
environmental stresses which most people have not been able to overcome.
Some say that the body creates the toxins because it is so stressed out and
confused about what is hapening to it in its environment.

forward!
trust, prema