RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jlpresto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:53:46 +0900
Jean claude, thank you for your response.  I am glad you posted your
private
mail, of course I didnt read that it wasnt suppposed to be read until
after
the fact...I get digest anyways so I cant delete.

I am totally new here.  I don't know of many of the ideas you speak of
or
the people involved, but I am interested.

I am very interested in Elnora's ideas.  I would like to know the
related
sites?
Anapsologie web site
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/5976/