From:
Edwin Bogert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 14:15:37 -0600
Dear Ian: I've tried 8 different sticks of ram from 32 to 128mb of sdram.
Once in awhile I get the long repeating beeps and the pwr-on led lites but
most of the time nothing at all happens,just the cpu cooling fan operating.
Tried 3 different cpu's too. Same results. All of the above mentioned ram
and cpu's work OK on other boards.  Any more ideas?  Thanks  Edwin Bogert.