From:
"Will Jones, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 09:20:00 EST
I have been trying to load either a HP 812C or a 895Cse into a my computer
that is an AMD K6 -350 with a Win 98SE OS.  It always indicates there is a
problem with the Driver CD.  This same Driver CD reads fine in my Pentium II
MMX 300 with no problem.  Currently have both of these printers are loaded
into my main computer which has a new ADM mobo.

I am trying to network the two AMD units together and have them share the
same printer, which ever one that will load.

I have no problems loading the 600 and 700 series printers in the past.????

Thanks for amy help I can get.

Will Jones, Jr.   --   Tulsa, OK