From:
Winston Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 22:27:41 -0400
That depends on whether or not the old company needs the old data.
More than likly they wiped everything (which should have been
done). I would myself just format and reinstall whichever operating system
you choose.
If it's an operating system logon password, then they might not have wiped
the drive. In that case I would set it as a secondary drive, copy any OEM or
special drivers for any special hardware and reformat from there. Then reset
it as the primary back into the IBM and boot from floppy and reinstall.

Winston