BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
They were the footprints ... of a gigantic hound!
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 09:28:07 -0400
I do not have it at hand, but I believe there is a Terrazzo Institute or
something like that. I am just back from vacation and will try to dig it up.
Otherwise, try calling contractors, some may be registered with the org.

Eric Hammarberg
Associate Director of Preservation
Associate
LZA Technology