BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:00:55 -0400
I'm forwarding this to follow-up on our earlier thread started by
Sharpshooter.

I just want to be sure that no one experienced any losses from this scam
(next to last paragraph), other than the loss of oxygen to our lungs during
the explosive exhalation many of us appeared to have experienced upon
reading it.  There were reports even that some members may have been unable
to remain upright from the loss of oxygen, such that they were found
ROFLMAO.

Cheers,
Dan