BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Donald B. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Authentic Replicants Converge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 18:03:59 -0400
The "poem" composed from actual quotes from GWB was originally published in
"Richard's Poor Almanac" in The Washington Post of Sunday, January 21, 2001
(Style section, page F2). Happens I saved the page is how come I know that.

Residing as I do about 2 miles from the site of the Folklife Festival, I
too would like to know what PTN will be demonstrating there--hopefully not
the same sort of demonstrators the IMF meetings attract. Maybe I can
demonstrate too. I'm good at carrying signs. Anything to be involved in
histo presto.

Don White
preservation vagrant