BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 00:32:15 -0800
Dear jc
As a private business, I operate a Provincial Historic Site under a unique
management system in British Columbia where the Heritage Branch of the
Province of British Columbia is responsible for 25 +/- properties with 12
fully open for public presentation.  The best spokesperson to contact is
John Adams, Regional Manager, in Victoria, BC at (250) 356-1040  and
[log in to unmask] and check out www.heritage.gov.bc.ca for a look
at the whole ensemble.

The Nova Scotia Museum Family of Historic Sites presents what may be the
best system of organization in that it supports respects a great diversity
of individual property management systems under one umbrella, what looks
like a real family.

I would love to share our experiences with you.  On the way to Dayton, Ohio,
but still on e-mail.

Cuyler Page
Site Manager
The Grist Mill and Gardens at Keremeos, BC