EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Alfieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 00:46:27 +0900
Dr. Coombs:
I do the majority of my work on a Macintosh - can your course
RealPresenter be used on the Macintosh?
Thank you so much.
Cathy Alfieri

on 5/3/01 8:27 PM, Prof Norm Coombs at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Distance learning has been one of my passions for almost 20 years.  My
> interests were first in it for its sake, but second I have been concerned
> to make it as fully accessible as possible for people like myself.  Many
> people have urged me to put together a workshop sharing my experience and
> resources.  The topic is so complex covering many technologies that I kept
> putting it off.  Now it is happening!
>
> May 7 will be the unveiling of an 8-week online workshop on e-learning and
> accessibility for students with disabilities.  You can check out the
> syllabus and registration information at:
> http://easi.cc/workshops/bfel.htm
>
> Norman Coombs, Ph.D.
> CEO EASI

Catherine Alfieri
7 Summer Tree
Pittsford, NY 14534
716-586-1682
Monroe County Women's Disability Network
http://www.mcwdn.org
VirtEd
http://www.mcwdn.org/VirtEd2.html
Personal page
http://www.mcwdn.org/AlfieriMain.html
"See with your heart, Speak with your heart!"