EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Papworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:43:38 -0500
I'm currently about to start setting it up for a client. Ask me again in a
few weeks at the e-mail address below. I'll let you know how things are
going. I've heard it works quite well but that it can take between 6 months
and one year to really get working comfortably with it.

Peter Papworth
A/Manager Client Support
Citizenship & Immigration Canada
(613)-954-3450