EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:44:12 -0400
I mean no harm here but there seems to be more compromise than is
necessary or perhaps justifyable here.  the target you site is filled
with individuals with disabilities who may or may not have a high speed
connection and for many the flash is just purely an obstacle.  if you
can't do without it, link to it and instruct those who want it to follow
that link.  Targets are non principle anyway because the web is world
wide.  One blind guy giving you high marks is not enough.