EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Mrs E.A. Draffan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 16:35:02 +0100
Thanks to Ruth Loebl of the RNIB who has been working on the subject and has
pointed out my mistake.  I pasted in an incorrect URL ....I think I was
looking at a laptop for a student! Here is the correct URL

DISinHE Study provided by Staffordshire University Learning Development
Centre & Disability Services
which has the URL of http://www.disinhe.ac.uk/library/article.asp?id=41

Many apologies.

Best wishes,