EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:57:49 -0500
From: "Reidy Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "'Beth Skwarecki'" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: January 04, 2001 10:31 AM
Subject: RE: QUESTION: use of javascript to comply with Sect 508

Sorry, I should have been clearer about the motivation behind this
question.
Someone has asked me to help them with javascripts that comply to
section
508 (for a govt. site, I believe).

I was going to tell them the general WAIS philosophy of "if the page
works
without javascript, you're ok for accessibility"-- then I realized
that this
wasn't actually what section 508 says at all. So then the question is,
"What
does Section 508 require?"

Anyone have any answers?

Reidy