EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Rebman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Rebman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:23:08 -0700
Folks,

Sorry for this, but I need to sell my braille 'n' speak and I thought
people here would either be interested or know somebody who is.

BNS 640 with 2 MB flash memory card

Newly refurbished September 2002 with brand new 5-cell battery pack,
charger, and latest firmware revision.

Brand-new condition with leather case, audio attenuation cable, and
serial cable for connecting to PC.  Will throw in headphones.

Asking $900 or best offer.

If interested, please contact by e-mail at: [log in to unmask]
and make offer.

Thanks,

Jim