EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pranav Lal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:05:02 +0530
Hi,
<snip If the teacher verbally explains
the development, the blind learner can record the information on tape.

Yes however, many teachers at least in my experience do not do that. I
agree with John when he states that these boards are a move in the right
direction. At least we will have the information in electronic format so
chances of converting it into something readable are higher.

By the way, what is the resolution of  these boards?

Pranav