EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Roderick Macdonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 08:51:56 -1000
You can get product information on just about every notetaker available
by going to http://www.abledata.com/. I believe they are Federally
funded to provide objective information on assistive technology
products.

You can get a side-by-side comparison, including prices, from
http://www.enablemart.com/, but they sell products, so keep that in
mind.

Rod