EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:19:10 -0800
From:
Frank Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
It _might_ be possible with a perl script.
I am not yet that good with perl but someone
on this list might be. Otherwise you might check
one of the perl lists or sights.
Frank Arnold