From:
Byron Wolter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 22:48:19 -0500
when entering the phone number, you need to enter commas "," I forget how
long each comma represents, but just add 3 to start.

byron wolter

PCBUILD Digest - 6 Jul 2001 to 7 Jul 2001 (#2001-189)i'm not sure this is
the right list to address this query, but here it is:
how can i setup my modem dial up properties so that when i'm in a hotel and
have to dial 0 or 9 to get an outside line enough time elapses between
dialling the 0 or 9 so as to have the outside line before the modem starts
dialling the isp number.
as it is now, i add the 0 to the beginning of the number but most of the
number has been "dialled" before i get the outside line... i need to insert
a 5 second interval before the rest of the number is dialled.
thank you for any help on this!
laurence panon

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml