BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 08:18:11 -0500
BPers--

The image described below has been uploaded to PigHabit-L
--------------------------

          This picture was taken by a guy returning on a cruise this past
summer (July 28, 2001). It is a sunrise over lower Manhattan.

          He writes:  As I watched the beautiful skyline of New York City
float past me I noticed the sun was about to line up just behind the twin
towers. I was lucky enough to snap the picture at exactly the right moment.
If you look at the sun rays it is almost prophetic. - a little spooky.

          When I show this picture to anyone they almost always ask for a
copy. I just want to share it with all who want it. Please take this picture
and share it with anyone and everyone who likes it. I've been printing them
like crazy on my home computer to give to those that want a copy.