BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Authentic Replicants Converge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 09:43:45 -0400

Me too!  With nothing better to do with my time, I've been working on my
Home Rehabilitation Haika (chain of verses).  The recent development of the
BP Preservation Poetry Center has encouraged my efforts.  As soon as I have
a decent chain (as anyone knows, rehabbing your house is never done, so I
suppose my haiku cycle will never be completed), I'll convert it from
scrawls to bytes and post it.

This message brought to you under the fair warning provisions of the BP
Charter (popcorn hurling clause).
Dan Becker,  Executive Director          "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                                   from some flounder?"
Districts Commission                           - Bullwinkle J. Moose