From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:22:03 -0600
Mike I had the address right the first time but for some reason it did not like the two versions of my email address that I gave it,
bwinches@
and
brett_winchester@
but finally I guess it just got tired of me prodding and let me on the system.  I got the confirmation and than an acknowledgment and so far only one peace of traffic.

but this is one of the strangest systems that I have tried to log onto.  But given the snafu with 3.7 here at work and the six pluses runtime errors and such that are crashing my machine hourly who knows grin!