From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 08:42:51 -0700
You're right that Asian transmissions will be available for those of us
in the Pacific Northwest early in the morning (up until nine or ten
o'clock or so).  And I already listen to some of these.  But the evening
transmissions you guys on the East Coast can hear are pretty weak and
fluttery out here on the West Coast.  So evening listening won't be
nearly as pleasurable.  But as I said, I suspect no one will listen to
us up-start colonists, even though we won both wars for them. (grin)
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Amateur Radio: K 7 U I J