From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 02:04:59 -0400
Hi Everyone;

I picked the TH-F6A yesterday.

Being user-friendly for visually impaired, I would give it a ten (10.

Even without the software and, reading the manual, it is very easy an
comfortable to use.

If you want the same tone for tone encode as well as tone decode, the tones
need to be selected separately, however, when you reach 67.9, which is the
first tone, the radio will beep a single beep.

I am waiting for the cable for the software but, in the meantime I have been
place information into memory.

When you are in the V F O mode the radio will beep when memory channel zero
(0) is reached when you are turning the main tuning knob.

Its just incredible.

I know this radio would work well.
I also downloaded the software and, it too is extremely user friendly.

If any has any questions, please email me at:

73 DE ANTHONY W2AJV