RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roman Deambrun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 19:08:01 -0700
Hey Liza

> I'll tell you - if I was anywhere near LA I would be there in a HEART
> BEAT.
> That party sounds fantastic - especially for mega gluttons like myself.
> Man, makes me want to look for cheap flights out to the west coast just
> to enjoy this.

Feel free, if you need a free place to stay we can arrange something.

> Maybe you can arrange something with your importers for us out here in
> the east US?

In the future we might consider overnight shipments from L.A., but for know
we just order for the party. If we get a good responds we would like to
import regularly, for monthly meetings something like that.

> I'm drooling with envy.

We too, already.

Take care,
Roman