From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 14:18:43 -0400
There is an outfit in Raleigh NC that will probably build a custom one.
Connect-It (919) 872-8491  They don't have a website.
They will most likely want the old one for specs.  However, I would send the
notebook to an authorized service center.  They don't pay the same that you
would for parts, They might fix it for less than you can.  They might even
have good cables from a cadaver they will let go cheap.
Tom Turak