From:
"Ryan E. Schutte" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 13:26:09 -0500
You may be able to put a second network card in one computer, and then
network the two computers together and use MS Internet Connection
Sharing.  This would be the cheapest.

The way I have mine set up is with a single port DSL router by Linksys
(just search for DSL router at CDW or wherever you like to shop) and that
goes in to a hub, but I have about 10 computers connected to it, so I have
to have the hub.

Linksys does have a DSL routher that has four ports, which I think should
allow you to connect both computers to the router without a hub.

--
Ryan E. Schutte
Owner - KawreS

KawreS - The SuperStore for all your needs and prices that you will love!

The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at
doing what they most enjoy. -- Malcomb Forbes