From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 14:39:42 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< french are the number one alcoholics per inhabitant in the world ( but
don't
 get drunk too often)
  number one weapon maker per inhabitant in the world
 number one in numbers of hunters ( not the paleo kind)
 they are also xenophobe
 e >>

Jean-claude, don't spoil my illusion!

Well, they have great chefs who have an artistry with food. But this is
important, because they know how to eat, and it is becoming increasingly
obvious that Americans do not know. I am starting to develop a paranoia about
overweight people. I'm starting to have dreams of huge fat people like blimps
stuffing down french fries.........

Does any body remember Monty Python's fattest man in the world sketch....?
Would sir like an after dinner mint............ (just one more french
fry.....kabang...

Charles
San Diego, CA