BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Walter Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hell is ... other people. --Sartre
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 17:38:56 -0600
>Mary Dierickx wrote:

> Fort Totten is a 19th century fortification and, unrestored, is a
>magical place.  Get there before the Parks Department puts up many >linear
feet of railing - I say keep it romantic and let those 6 year >olds take
their chances like everyone else.

Good thing the parks dept. and liability lawyers haven't gotten to Italy
yet. They'd put bright yellow protective railing lining all the canals of
Venice, and the added weight would sink the city into the sea.
Walter S. Arnold  * [log in to unmask]
Gallery:        http://www.stonecarver.com
Gargoyle postcards: http://www.stonecarver.com/postcard.html