BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Donald B. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"I want the details. Give me ALL the details." ---][<en
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:54:13 -0500
Message text written by "\"The mouth is the most dangerous part of the
person.\" --NYC Cab          Driver"
>In the meantime, does anybody have any experience with a group of masonry
coloring/sealer products madeby Nawkaw?  They of course sound like the
bee's knees, but their warranties are limited and tied to specific
projects, or some such weaselly caveat.
<

They bought a lot of advertising in the Preservation Sourcebook from me.
The color of their money was OK. The bricks' colors looked pretty good too,
but that's not my field of expertise.

Don White
formerly of PSB