BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv with bag-matching software - that is, we make your face match your bag." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 15:21:48 -0800
Larry,  While I find it flattering that you would consider the trip to
visit with me my husband has some medical problems that make it impossible
for us or me to travel away from home at this time.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT