BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv troubled by a bad conscience and a good memory.
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 08:23:10 -0500
Drew -

Sent this off to that British chap with whom I'm shacked.  He still wouldn't
consider Guiness "real" beer (wrong side of the border), but he'll still
appreciate the joke.  It'd go down better with him if it were the president
of Boddington's or Flower's.

- Pam