BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv troubled by a bad conscience and a good memory.
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 20:19:06 -0800
I had a site bookmarked, "A Visit to a Cement Factory,"  I think it was
Rosendale.  I tried to open it tonight to check and got 404.  Searched for
Rosendale cement factory and there were something like 45 different sites.
I didn't open any of them so don't know what they were but the descriptions
sounded somewhat historical.  I remember that the site I had was through a
school site I went to.  It was about a class visiting the cement factory.
That's probably why it is gone.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT