BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Take the last sled out before the avalanche, Rosebud
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 07:31:02 +1100
 --- [log in to unmask] wrote: > Sorry, did not mean
to step on any toes. I will not
> complain anymore. Will
> all of you forgive me?

Steve

Please don't feel that you've trodden on anybody's
toes - some of them actually like being treated that
way!

The key to BP, as I have come to discover, is that it
is a space that evolves to fit the people who inhabit
it.  Much like day-to-day life, except without the
conventions that tend to force us into conforming more
rather than less of the time.

It is a community that I have come to feel that I
belong in, despite being domiciled halfway around the
globe (and hanging upside down) most of the time.

Enjoy, and participate in whatever form you feel
comfortable.

Cheers

david

PS  Despite best efforts of one of them, I am NOT one
of the list-owners.  But be warned, there is a school
of thought that those who do not contribute are the
true leaders of this list!

http://shopping.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Shopping
- Get organised for Christmas early this year!