BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Take the last sled out before the avalanche, Rosebud
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 08:12:00 -0800
Ralph,  #1 this was not a "little piggy," it was a full grown swine.  #2
the slaughterhouse folks know full well that people here eat the organs
that they save.  If we didn't take them they would most likely sell them to
somebody who would eat them or maybe eat them themselves.  Ruth

At 10:13 PM -0500 11/16/01, Ralph Walter wrote:
In a message dated 11/16/2001 8:35:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

.  We don't raise our own hogs anymore and the last few years we did we had
them done at a slaughter house so we didn't get all the good stuff except
you could ask them to save you the heart and liver.

Ruth,

Thanks for bailing me out; the rest of our confreres must be too ashamed to
admit all the revolting things they eat.  Either that, or too ashamed to
own up to eating even less adventurously than we do.

In regard to the above, and I'm afraid to ask this,  just what did the
slaughterhouse think you were going to do with this little piggy's heart
and liver after they'd saved it for you?

Ralph

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT