BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"S. Sasser" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
S. Sasser
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 08:59:46 -0400
Michael,

Thanks for that image . . .  It reminds me of a number of years ago when we
had a crew doing brick repairs on the exterior of Maggie Walker's House in
the Jackson Ward District of Richmond.  It was a pretty rough neighborhood
at the time, and there was a rundown hotel next door, where the "girls" used
to hang out on the balcony watching the crew work, and yell out propositions
to them.  One day one of the same girls walked up to one of our masons and
offered to sell him a hot cellphone cheap.  OJ looked at her and said,
"What's the deal?  If you can't come, call . . ."

Lisa