BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Preservationist Protection Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 09:49:03 EDT
In a message dated 5/28/2001 7:47:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Couldn't stop picturing Eddie Murphy's head on top of the donkey though.

The idea of Eddie's head on the donkey beats the cast iron owl in Battle of
the Titans, or whatever that awful movie was, that I think was Laurence
Olivier's last.

Speaking of entertainment, The Mother of Them All and the Undersigned saw The
Producers yesterday, and though not as good as the original (guess that's why
we like original fabric), it'll do.  Some of the new stuff was really good,
but a lot of it just didn't measure up.  We saw an understudy for Nathan
(Deary) Lane who was pretty durn good, and I suspect better than NL imitating
Zero Mostel would've been; Matthew Broderick was pretty good, but he's no
Gene Wilder (or Jack Kennedy, for that matter).  But Mel Brooks is rolling in
dough, so who cares.

Sign me,

Critical Mess in Droopy Drawers