BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Authentic Replicants Converge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 08:49:27 -0400
Sounds complicated for flashing installation but maybe not far from accurate
in real life performance. How many times have we needed to repair roof
flashings and reuse totally satisfactory roofing - tile or slate? I would
still recommend good flashing practice and not worry about "how" I would
replace the flashing when that time comes in a few generations.

Eric Hammarberg
Associate Director of Preservation
Senior Project Director
LZA Technology