BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steven Elkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Authentic Replicants Converge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 13:34:47 EDT
I do not buy the electricity, or the water theory either. These coffins are
incredibly heavy and living here in Savannah, Georgia which is only several
feet above sea level we do not experience anything of this nature. We also
experience heavy thunderstorms in the summer as it can get pretty hot and
humid here. I have been working on various restoration projects in a local
Victorian cemetery here in Savannah (Laurel Grove Cemetery) for about six or
seven years and I have never seen anything of this nature. There are numerous
subterranean, semi-subterranean, and above ground vaults that we have
documented because of theft over the years. Each time we have entered and
reentered every coffin has been in the original location. All of the above
ground vaults have locking doors, but the subterranean vaults only have a
piece or two of stone covering the entrance. I will provide some photos of
what these look like if anyone is interested. It sounds like to me that
someone is disturbing these coffins and it's not mother nature.

Steven Elkins
Society for the Preservation
of Laurel Grove Cemetery, Inc.
Savannah, GA.