BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chapel of the unPowered nailers.
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:22:36 -0500
Okay, okay, I did three minutes of research and it's Edith Wharton.  Can I
get a PhD?

Read the story:  http://www.litrix.com/ethanf/ethan001.htm

I found out he was 28 when he fetched the tree.  The story was told when he
was about 52 and looked to be 'dead and in hell.'  In the brief time alloted
I couldn't substantiate my claim that his wife was older than he.

Signed Bruce, enamored of a (chronologically) younger woman (two years)...