BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 23:34:07 -0800
--- Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> IPTW Dork Award
>
> It is not, I repeat, NOT fair to identify Michael
> Edision w/ any dork award

sheesh!!!
I didn't know there WAS such a thing!  I thought ralph
and I made that up a week or so ago   ;)

and mike, I was just teasing, because I was looking
forward to meeting you in person and spent time
looking for you before I went DUH and checked with
Kathy who said you hadn't been able to make it...

but the deal was, ralph WANTED the absentee dork
award, so I was ragging on him, see?  he didn't even
rate the thing, get it?    ;)

he was jumping all around yelling "pick me! pick me!"
he wanted that rubbermaid servin saver set bad!
so OF COURSE we can't give it to him can we?
nah.... had to be present to win  ;)

anyway, mike is not a dork, there is no such thing as
the absentee dork award  (well, not this year at any
rate -- maybe next year, the way it looks with this
IPTW deal is it sort of makes itself up as it goes
along as far as I can tell  ;)   )
and ralph didn't win it.....
and neither did mike  ;)

deb

"and god only knows when this message will turn up on
BP-- one I sent on the 16th emerged from the bowels of
yahoo today, the 21st"

http://shopping.yahoo.com/