BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 00:51:44 -0500
ARWNY wrote:

> PRESERVATION  MUFFIN'S
>
> TASTY RECIPE SUPERCHARGES YOUR WORK LIFE!
>
> Enthusiastic preservationists swear they've discovered the secret to a wild
> and sizzling work life. A delicious muffin that pumps up your problem-solving
> skills to incredible levels.
>
> The miracle preservation muffin contains five powerful ingredients that rev up
> old things, users say.  They work on both men and women and they are
> inexpensive, easy to make and contain ingredients available everywhere.
>
> "just one preservation muffin a day changed my life", said Carmela Giotti, 38
> who got the recipe from a friend last fall when she visited France. " I can't
> believe how smart I feel and how satisfying preservation is for me now,
> before I discovered them,  I was always too tired at work and my projects just
> didn't turn me on.  Now I can't wait to put in a full day plus 6 hours of
> overtime."
>
> NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THE ORIGINAL RECIPE FOR THE MUFFINS CAME FROM, BUT  THE
> SWEET, SPICY BREADS ARE NOW WIDELY USED IN FRANCE, ITALY AND PARTS OF SPAIN,
> ACCORDING TO  ITALIAN ANTHROPOLOGIST, DR LUIGE DI TONNO.
>
> "Research on the muffins shows that they do, indeed, increase the desire to
> preserve things. They contain ginseng,  a root widely used in the Orient to
> increase appetite and promote stamina",  Dr Di Tonnl said.  "They also contain
> cinnamon and ginger, which have long been thought to have special properties".
> " Chocolate and honey, two of the most abundant ingredients in the muffins,
> are also known to increase the work drive."
>
> Andres Ginon says, "the muffins have made a new man of me".  This 36 yr old
> engineer was at the point of losing his marriage because of his flagging work
> drive when his wife told him about the preservation muffins.  "now, he says, I
> have so much energy for life and work,  I look at a project and all I can
> think of is the sweet
> time I could have".

Today, for the first time, the "Muffin Man" lunch truck pulled up to our
job site (the carpenter ant frass abatement project at the Bullamanka
Historical Society).  I had heard of the potent powers of the Miracle
Preservation Muffin, and bought a dozen for the crew.

The results were incredible.  Production was up 100%, and Socrates came
up with an ingenious way to dispose of the frass.

I was so impressed, I told the Muffin Man to come back to our site
everyday.

We expect to finish the project ahead of schedule, with a good profit
margin.  I'll keep you posted to let you know how it turns out.

Rusty Lardoz
c/o Bullamanka Historical Society