BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"I lift my leg and pee on the pantleg of authority." - dangling Callan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:51:29 EDT
Arvind Mathur

Has anyone else on BP received a resume from Arvind Mathur. Project Engineer,
Rajashtan Housing Board, Udaipur, India?

Lists such projects as lime based shelter coating for the temple of
Keseriyaji Rishabdev, Rajasthan. Or, cleaning of stone surface of Shri
Jagdish Temple, Udaipur.... which looks to me like a bamboo scaffolding
project. The temple was builti in 1559 AD. An active member of ICOMOS/INDIA.
He has visited England, Germany and Scotland for training.

If not, I'll post the complete information on BP. He sent his resume to us in
response to our website.

Thanks,
][<en