Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:35:07 -0400

 Subject: (Access-UK) -  talking mobile phone

> hello listers,
>
> i thought you would find this interesting, especially if you already own a
nokia 9110 mobile phone.
> a german company has written a software program that makes a nokia 9110
speak almost all its functions including the Personal digital assistant
capability of the phone.
> this phone works on the geos operating system, and they now plan on
writing a program to work on the newer nokia 9210 which runs on the epoc
operating system, and they believe that this new program will also work on
most of the other makes of smart phones running the epoc system.