From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:17:19 -0500
thanks,  I apreciate that, I think I have it now. Doesn't seem perfect but
it seems to work and that is what I wanted.
N1UMJ   John Miller
JEM Racing Seekonk speedway formula-four #3 in need of sponsors to race but
giving it a shot no matter what.
To chat with me, look on aol instant messenger: jemracing3 or ss4mula4 3